This policy applies to your use of the Application and tells you how we use and protect the information we may collect.
Data Collection and Use
When you use this Application, we may collect and store some or all of the following, for the purpose of providing you a mobile PRINThipsta user experience:
- Device sign-on data (including device ID)
- Location data
- If you don’t have an existing PRINThipsta account, personal information when you register for a PRINThipsta account
- An encrypted copy of your PRINThipsta user ID and password
- Your preferred language and country site
- Your email address and correspondence sent via the Application
- Information about how you interact with the Application and the applicable PRINThipsta site(s)
This Application may utilize social networking or "share functionality" or may contain links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by PRINThipsta. PRINThipsta has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality or the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party site. You are subject to the policies of those third parties when and where applicable. By using this Application, you expressly relieve PRINThipsta from any and all liability arising from your use of any share functionality or third-party site accessed from this Application. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to anyone.
User Control and Uninstall
You can access and change user settings or delete your search history from the settings menu on your device. Un-installation methods vary depending on your device. To uninstall this Application, please use the application manager provided with your device or consult your device manual for reference.
The information this Application collects may be stored locally on your device and may be transmitted to our servers in the United States and for European Union. The transmission of information over wireless and wired networks is not inherently secure. PRINThipsta uses many tools to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure however we do not guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private when using this Application.
- You must be 13 years or older or have parental consent to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other PRINThipsta users.
- You may not use the PRINThipsta service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the PRINThipsta service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack PRINThipsta or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with PRINThipsta.
- You must not access PRINThipsta's private API by any other means other than the PRINThipsta iPhone application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from PRINThipsta including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any PRINThipsta members ("Spam").
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from PRINThipsta.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of PRINThipsta, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your PRINThipsta account. While PRINThipsta prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that PRINThipsta cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the PRINThipsta service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PRINThipsta service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- PRINThipsta does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the PRINThipsta Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the PRINThipsta Services, you hereby grant to PRINThipsta a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the PRINThipsta Services.
- Some of the PRINThipsta Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that PRINThipsta may place such advertising and promotions on the PRINThipsta Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the PRINThipsta Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the PRINThipsta Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the PRINThipsta Services.
- The PRINThipsta Services contain Content of PRINThipsta ("PRINThipsta Content"). Copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws protect PRINThipsta Content, and PRINThipsta owns and retains all rights in the PRINThipsta Content and the PRINThipsta Services. PRINThipsta hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to reproduce and display the PRINThipsta Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the PRINThipsta Services.
- The PRINThipsta Services contain Content of Users and other PRINThipsta licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the PRINThipsta Services.
- PRINThipsta performs technical functions necessary to offer the PRINThipsta Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the PRINThipsta Services.
- Although the Site and other PRINThipsta Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other PRINThipsta Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of PRINThipsta. Also, although PRINThipsta will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, PRINThipsta reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by PRINThipsta in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, PRINThipsta encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, PRINThipsta is not a backup service. PRINThipsta will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the PRINThipsta Services, or the loss of any Content.
- PRINThipsta ships all standard-shipping orders via UPS (United Postal Service).
- Tracking can be obtained by logging into your account or by contacting customer service at support@PRINThipsta.com
- Orders are shipped as soon as they are printed and packed (typically within 2-3 business days of being ordered) and standard domestic shipping takes 3-10 days (depending on your distance from southern California).
- Shipping can take between 5-20 business days for international orders.
- PRINThipsta has an all sales final
- no returns policy.
- If you have a problem or are unsatisfied with your order, please contact our customer service at support@PRINThipsta.com
By using the PRINThipsta APIs, you agree to the terms below. If you disagree with any of these terms, PRINThipsta does not grant you a license to use the PRINThipsta APIs. We reserve the right to update and change these terms from time to time without notice. Your license to the PRINThipsta APIs under these terms continues until it is terminated by either party. You may terminate the license by discontinuing use of all or any of the PRINThipsta APIs. PRINThipsta may terminate the license at any time for any reason. Your rights to use the PRINThipsta APIs terminate automatically if (i) you violate any of these terms, (ii) PRINThipsta publicly posts a written notice of termination on PRINThipsta.com, (iii) PRINThipsta sends a written notice of termination to you, or (iv) PRINThipsta disables access to the PRINThipsta APIs to you.
Licensed Uses and Restrictions
You shall not use "PRINThipsta" in the hostname of your application, i.e. PRINThipsta.mydomain.com. You shall place the following notice prominently on your application: "This product uses the PRINThipsta API but is not endorsed or certified by PRINThipsta. "You may not use the PRINThipsta logo without specific written permission from PRINThipsta. Any use of the PRINThipsta logo in your application shall be less prominent than the logo or mark that primarily describes the application and your use of the PRINThipsta logo shall not imply any endorsement by PRINThipsta.
Ownership and Relationship of Parties
The PRINThipsta APIs may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. PRINThipsta's rights apply to the PRINThipsta APIs and all output and executables of the PRINThipsta APIs, excluding any software components developed by you, which do not themselves incorporate the PRINThipsta APIs or any output or executables of the PRINThipsta APIs. You agree to abide by all applicable proprietary rights laws and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in these terms. PRINThipsta owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the PRINThipsta APIs. These terms grant you no right, title, or interest in any intellectual property owned or licensed by PRINThipsta, including (but not limited to) the PRINThipsta APIs and PRINThipsta trademarks.
PRINThipsta may elect to provide you with support or modifications for the PRINThipsta APIs (collectively, "Support"), in its sole discretion, and may terminate such Support at any time without notice to you. PRINThipsta may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the PRINThipsta APIs at any time, including the availability of any PRINThipsta APIs. PRINThipsta may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the PRINThipsta APIs or the PRINThipsta Web site without notice or liability.
Fees and Payments
Providing the APIs does have real costs for PRINThipsta. For uses of PRINThipsta APIs over a certain rate or for certain types of commercial applications, PRINThipsta reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the PRINThipsta APIs.
Disclaimer of Any Warranty
Some of the PRINThipsta APIs may be experimental and not tested in any manner. PRINThipsta does not represent or warrant that any PRINThipsta APIs are free of inaccuracies, errors, bugs, or interruptions, or are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise valid. The PRINThipsta APIs are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, of any kind and PRINThipsta expressly disclaims any and all warranties and conditions, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availabliltiy, security, title and/or non-infringement. Your use of PRINThipsta APIs is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage that results from the use of any PRINThipsta’s APIs including, but not limited to, any damage to your computer system or loss of data.
Limitations of Liability
PRINThipsta shall not, under any circumstances, be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with use of the PRINThipsta APIs, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise), or any other pecuniary loss, whether or not PRINThipsta has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances shall PRINThipsta be liable to you for any amount.
Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of may not apply to you.
Release and Waiver
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release and waive all claims against PRINThipsta, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of PRINThipsta APIs. If you are a California resident, you waive your rights under California Civil Code § 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish any and all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Hold Harmless and Indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify PRINThipsta and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of PRINThipsta APIs, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and/or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. PRINThipsta shall use good faith efforts to provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
PRINThipsta owns, or is the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and to this Application, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse- engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from this Application and you will not remove, obscure or alter PRINThipsta copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within or accessed in conjunction with or by this Application. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to this Application or your possession and for use of this Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
PRINThipsta disclaims responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of this Application. The Application and the service(s) accessed by it are provided "as is" and "as available". PRINThipsta expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights, and any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of this Application. You download and use this Application at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damages to your hardware device(s) or loss of data that results from the download or use of this Application.
Limitation of Liability
PRINThipsta is not liable to you or any user for any use or misuse of this Application. Such limitation; (a) includes direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary and punitive damages, whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort or otherwise (even if PRINThipsta has been advised of the possibility of such damages); (b) applies whether damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on this Application, from inability to use this Application, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of this Application (including any damages incurred by third parties); and (c) applies notwithstanding a failure of the essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you reside in the United States of America, the contracting party is PRINThipsta, 333 Caledonia Street, Sausalito, California 94965, USA.
Last Revision; February 27, 2012
© 2011-2012 PRINThipsta